- RSS Channel Showcase 3457381
- RSS Channel Showcase 4176144
- RSS Channel Showcase 5821948
- RSS Channel Showcase 3527618
Articles on this Page
- 06/01/14--00:05: _Romblon: the Journe...
- 06/10/14--06:28: _Road Trip to Bacolod
- 08/27/14--02:23: _First-time at The S...
- 08/31/14--05:51: _FTT Destination of ...
- 11/18/14--21:27: _#FTTpostcardlottery...
- 12/10/14--00:23: _Who’s flashing the ...
- 12/30/14--20:42: _15 Reasons to Have ...
- 08/09/15--04:37: _Tree planting at Up...
- 09/12/15--00:11: _First-time at May’s...
- 11/19/15--23:39: _First-time in Taiwan
- 11/20/15--17:30: _Go Sleep at Hankou,...
- 11/21/15--17:17: _Shopping at Ximendi...
- 11/22/15--17:00: _First-time in Chian...
- 11/23/15--17:52: _Taiwan’s National P...
- 11/24/15--17:59: _First-time in Taiwa...
- 11/25/15--17:25: _First-time in Taipe...
- 11/26/15--17:06: _The EcoArk at the T...
- 03/28/16--08:50: _First-time in Siqui...
- 04/12/16--05:10: _Cooling It Off At D...
- 05/02/16--08:13: _Sipalay City Island...
- 06/01/14--00:05: Romblon: the Journey part 2
- 06/10/14--06:28: Road Trip to Bacolod
- 08/27/14--02:23: First-time at The Siam Hotel
- 08/31/14--05:51: FTT Destination of the Week
- 11/18/14--21:27: #FTTpostcardlottery on Twitter
- 12/10/14--00:23: Who’s flashing the Hot Now sign in Bacolod
- 12/30/14--20:42: 15 Reasons to Have More Fun in the Philippines this 2015
- 09/12/15--00:11: First-time at May’s Organic Garden & Restaurant
- 11/19/15--23:39: First-time in Taiwan
- 11/20/15--17:30: Go Sleep at Hankou, Taipei
- 11/21/15--17:17: Shopping at Ximending Taipei
- 11/22/15--17:00: First-time in Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall
- 11/23/15--17:52: Taiwan’s National Palace Museum
- 11/24/15--17:59: First-time in Taiwan’s Martyr’s Shrine
- 11/25/15--17:25: First-time in Taipei’s The Red House
- 11/26/15--17:06: The EcoArk at the Taipei Expo Park
- 03/28/16--08:50: First-time in Siquijor Island
- 04/12/16--05:10: Cooling It Off At Don Salvador Benedicto
- 05/02/16--08:13: Sipalay City Island Hopping
It was a bright morning as we packed our stuffs, left the Sanctuary Garden Resort and headed to the pier. The sea was calm. Yet, without any gush of wind and the sun rising up high, the morning heat was slowly becoming unbearable. Even when we already started with our pump boat ride, I couldn’t […]
It was an epic road trip that I have taken ever. I’ve travelled for six to ten hours to various parts of Luzon, the largest island in the 7,107-island nation of the Philippines. I’ve rode overnight buses and trains across Southeast Asia traveling from one country to another. I’ve taken a nine-hour train ride in […]
It was a fast ride. As we touched down on a Sunday afternoon, the Bangkok streets were free of the usual traffic scene. More so, the police escort that we had, as part of our MICE lane experience for this familiarization trip by the Thailand Convention & Exhibition Bureau (TCEB), made our trip quicker than […]
I always love to check on my Twitter timeline every now and then and see the various travel links posted by those I have been following. I am especially interested to read about places I wanted to visit but haven’t been to…yet. Sometimes, a new destination off my radar would suddenly sound interesting through the […]
Have you been to the Philippines? How about getting a card from my country, for a start? I’ve been into postcard exchange and collection for several years now. It is my way to let people know about my beautiful country, the Philippines. So, I decided to come up with an #FTTpostcardlottery. It’s so easy to […]
The neon light has finally come into life and the “Hot Now” sign is now turned on. Yes, the most awaited moment has arrived! Krispy Kreme has finally landed in the City of Smiles, Bacolod City — the Sugarlandia! Though the long wait is over, people lined up the day before it opened to grab […]
This is the Department of Tourism video of the Visit the Philippines Year 2015. Within hours, as I write this post, the world will turn a new leaf and usher the year 2015 in our midst. It’s another great year to enjoy life to the fullest and make a difference in the world. As a […]
Last week, I trekked several kilometers from Sitio Campuestohan to the Upper Caliban-Imbang Watershed in Talisay City for a tree planting activity, coupled with a free clinic that the Dr. Pablo O. Torre Foundation, Inc. (DPOTFI), where I work, spearheaded for the little community that is found in that area. I have only been to […]
The sun shone brightly on the small body of water that was surrounded by greens. The atmosphere was peaceful yet alive. The clear blue sky at the backdrop adding life to the already vibrant scene. A gazebo like structure sat at the center of the six-hectare property. I walked the pathway leading to the said […]
Taiwan is like our next door neighbor which has often been bypassed as a travel destination. If not for a friend who has visited the country and has convinced us to check it out as well, our mini-expedition would not have happened. In hindsight, I remember in earlier days of friends who had been contemplating going […]
Why you should stay at Go Sleep Hotel-Hankou when in Taipei? Unlimited drinks, which is composed mainly of different kinds of coffee, tea, apple cider, orange juice, grapefruit, and water, are accessible in its lobby cum dining area. An English speaking staff in their tourist assistance corner is friendly and willing to lend a hand. […]
Let us say that we got to Ximending Commercial Area by accident. Or something to that effect. I knew that Ximending is near our area, but I never imagined it to be right at our backyard, or behind our hotel. And I didn’t expect it to be so alive, just like Seoul’s Myeondong area. […]
Taiwan’s rich history can be traced from its founder and former President, Chiang Kai-shek. The Republic of China (ROC) has made Taiwan, formerly called Formosa or beautiful island to the Europeans, its seat of government when Chiang Kai-shek and his Kuomintang (Chinese Nationalists) moved to this territory after the Chinese Civil War. ROC now governs […]
The National Palace Museum in Taipei is located near the hilly portion of the metropolis. It was an easy commute taking the MRT Wenhu Line. We got off at the Dazhi station, walked a few steps towards the tofu store and caught the B13 (Brown 13)bus. It was about a ten to fifteen-minute ride before […]
It was late in the afternoon when we got to the Martyr’s Shrine. It was easy to locate it. From the MRT Dazhi Station, we crossed the intersection towards the bus station to get the buses heading to our left. The bus station posted a list of bus numbers and their route. We chose I13 […]
We got to the Red House unexpectedly. We came into the Ximending area not knowing it was so close to our hotel. As we were looking for the Ximen MRT station, a red-brick octagonal building that looked interesting came into view. We decided to take a closer look and crossed the street. Only then did […]
We had to include the Taipei Expo Park in our itinerary because one of our companions have watched on TV about this building built out of plastic water bottles. I searched online and came upon the EcoArk, which is part of the Taipei Expo Park. From the Martyr’s Shrine bus station we checked out […]
Siquijor is said to be a mystical island in the Philippines because of the presence of healers in this 338-square kilometer area. Even when I was kid I have heard a lot of these stories from our elders. And while my sister and I were recently in Siquijor Island for the Holy Week, which was in […]
Since I moved back almost two years ago to my home province of Negros Occidental, Philippines, I have always been eyeing a day trip to Salvador Benedicto, or often referred to Don Salvador Benedicto or DSB. This upland town is dubbed as the summer capital of the province because of its cool weather. I wanted […]
The spotlight is now trained on Sipalay City as the must-go place in the province of Negros Occidental in the Philippines. It’s the heel part of the sock-shaped island of Negros. Fine white sand beaches, tiny islands and breathtaking bays dot the coastline of Sipalay City. From the stretch of the Punta Ballo beach area, […]